DriveMyCar is a peer-to-peer service that makes it possible for car owners to rent their car to other people. Makes sense doesn’t it? Owners earn money from their car and Renters get access to a wider range of vehicles and save money compared to traditional car rental, especially for long term rental periods.
We know that trust and security is important when engaging with other people. DriveMyCar screens people before they can book a car. We verify Renter ID’s, perform a credit check and collect the first payment & security deposit before a rental is confirmed. All vehicles are covered by insurance and 24/7 roadside assistance. You can also review Feedback from previous rentals.
The rental process involves a few simple steps:
1. Upload details and photographs of the car available to rent.
2. Receive and accept booking requests. Arrange a handover time and location with the Renter.
3. Complete an inspection report and take photographs to confirm condition of the car at the beginning of the rental.
4. Receive regular payments from DriveMyCar.
5. Arrange return with the Renter and complete an inspection report.
1. Search for suitable cars nearby and make a booking request.
2. DriveMyCar verifies your identity and performs a credit check.
3. Make initial payment including a security deposit via credit card. Rental fees include collision damage cover and 24/7 roadside assistance.
4. Arrange a handover time and location with the Owner.
5. Return the car to the Owner at the conclusion of the rental period.