Criteria means the following matters which must be satisfied by Entrants in order for their Entry into the Promotion
to be valid:
- Complete the 2017 DriveMyCar Customer Survey.
- At the end of the survey answer in 25 words or less to the following question: ‘Why would you recommend DriveMyCar to a friend?’
Eligible Entrants means permanent residents of Australia who are over the age of 21 years old.
Entry means an entry in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant which demonstrates a skill and satisfies the Criteria required to win the Promotion.
2017 DriveMyCar Customer Survey Incentive means the Promotion run by the Promoter in which six (6) Prizes are awarded by the Promoter to the Winning Entries submitted by an Eligible Entrant within the promotion period.
Game of Skill means promotions that require entrants to demonstrate a skill in order to win a Prize.
Six (6) $100 (Australian Dollars) Petrol Gift Cards.
Total Prize Value means;
$600.00 (Australian Dollars)
Promoter means DriveMyCar Rentals Pty Ltdof GPO Box 4842, Sydney NSW 2001.
Promotion means the 2017 DriveMyCar Customer Survey Incentive promotion run by the Promoter in the Promotion Period.
Promotion Period means the period between 09:00am AEST/AEDT on Wednesday 1st February 2017 to 11:59pm on Tuesday 28th of February 2017.
Winning Entry means the Entries which are deemed by an independent third party who is not associated with the Company, to most closely satisfy the Criteria.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to Eligible Entrants. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter as well as suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion is a Game of Skill.
- Entrants will be given the opportunity to enter the Promotion at the end of the 2017 Customer Research Survey during the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for one of six fuel gift cards, during the competition period, entrants must;
- Complete the DriveMyCar Customer Survey
- Answer in 25 words or less to the following question: ‘Why would you recommend DriveMyCar to a friend?’
- The promotion commences at 09:00am AEST on Wednesday 1st February 2017.
- The promotion closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 28th of February 2017.
- There will be a total of six (6) prize winners.
- The winner will be chosen by the Promoter.
- Winner(s) will be judged and contacted on Friday 3rd March 2017 by the Promoter via phone call and email.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Prize is six (6) Fuel Gift Cards to the value of $100 (Australian dollars) each.
- Total Prize is valued at $600 (Australian dollars).
- The Terms and Conditions attached to the Gift Card apply.
- The promoter is in no way associated with the Terms and conditions of the use of the Gift Card.
Terms and Conditions
- There are six (6) Prizes. Six (6) Fuel Gift Cards to the value of $100 dollars each.
- The prize is offered by the Promoter.
- The Promotion is available for entry to Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize is available for use by Eligible Entrants only.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged.
- The Prize can only be redeemed by the winner and cannot be transferred to any other person.
- The Prize must be claimed within 72 hours of receiving the notification. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within this period, that winner shall forfeit their Prize and the Prize may be awarded to another entrant selected from all remaining valid entries.
- Prize(s) will be delivered within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address from the winners.
- Proof of age and residency may be required by the Promoter in order for the winner to claim the Prize (at the sole discretion of the promoter).
- Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age, residency or eligibility evidence to the Promoter will result in the prize being awarded to an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the prize is awarded to an alternate entrant any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash.
- If for any reason, beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the Competition.
- Any questions about the Prize or the Promotion, can be emailed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Promotion.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years of age or older. This promotion is available to residents of Australia only.
- Winner(s) will be judged and contacted on Friday 3rd March 2017.
- Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among other things, creativity, originality, literary merit and suitability.
- An entry will be rejected if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, deems that the entry is inappropriate for any reason.
- To be eligible for a prize, entrants must have both completed the full survey and answered the 25 words or less question.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged on the basis of its creativity.
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected winners.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or inaudible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Any costs associated with accessing the entry website, survey are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Conditions of Entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, without limitation, the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry;
- any tax implications; and/or
- a Prize or use of a Prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If an entrant “opts in” at the time of entry, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion at any time without giving advance notice.
- By entering this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.